When a homeowner determines, for whatever reason, it is time to sell his home, there are many considerations, and PATHS to consider! Why one wants to sell, and whether it is, to move – up, or realizes, he should downsize, are relevant, as is, how quickly one needs, to do so. The most successful process, is to begin, by interviewing, comparing, and determining, the best real estate professional, for your needs, etc, is essential, because, when a homeowner, begins, on the same page, as his real estate agent, the best possible results, are maximized! With that in mind, this article will briefly consider, review, address, and focus on, using the mnemonic approach, why this is such a relevant factor.
1. Price: Beware, do not select an agent, solely because, that individual, claims, your house is worth, the most (far more than others, you interview). Have the individuals, justify, their reasoning and reasons, and have them, show you, a fully – considered, relevant, Competitive Market Analysis, or CMA! Since, in the vast majority of instances, homes, listed on the market, get their best offers, in the first few weeks, pricing the house right (correctly), from the start/ onset, is the best strategy!
2. Adjust: Even when one creates his price, based on properly obtained information, either market conditions, some aspect of the economy (national, regional or local), or something, specific about the target property, might challenge the sale, of the house. The finest agents, will know, and clearly articulate, when a price adjustment, is called for, necessary, and the best strategy.
3. Teamwork; timeline: The better an agent and client, work together, and proceed, on the same – page, the better the possibilities! Remember, there should be a well – considered, timeline, because, there is something, known, as the opportunity – cost, of any asset, and, there may be a fine line, between holding – out for a slightly higher price, and the costs, of waiting, such as taxes, maintenance, and how, you might, better, use, your funds!
4. Helpful: Seek and hire a real estate agent, who will remain helpful, and dedicated to you, from the onset, throughout the selling period, and through, to the closing!
5. System; sales; selling: There’s a significant difference, between sales and selling. Choose someone who, proactively, sells, rather than passively, is, in – sales! Understand the reasoning, reasons, rationale, and system, your agent, will use, and work together, to achieve the best possible results!
There are many PATHS, possible, for selling homes! Hire the agent, who considers the possibilities, and uses, the one, best – suited, for your needs and priorities!